In this 2-hour course you will learn how to access and manage data from Microsoft® SQL Server ™ 2005 Compact Editiondatabases within your Windows Mobile® 5.0 applications. Topics within the course include creating SQL Server Compact Edition databases, accessing and updating SQL Server Compact Edition data, data-binding and transactions. In the lab you will create, connect to, and access SQL Server Compact Edition databases. You will also databind controls and perform database updates.
This course will also help you prepare for Exam 70-540: TS: Microsoft® Windows Mobile - Application Development.
- Microsoft Visual Studio® 2005 (1 year)
- Microsoft .NET Framework / .NET Compact Framework. (1-2 years)
- Microsoft Visual Basic® .NET or C# (1-2 years)
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2000/2005 (1 year)
- Enterprise application development (1 year)
- Smart Device development using Visual Studio 2005 (recomm