This 2-hour workshop introduces you to a number of important configuration and customization options for Web services. Customization techniques are particularly important when you require interoperability with existing Web services that require data to be in a particular format.
In the lab you will learn:
- Using the WebService Attribute.
- Controlling XML Serialization with XML Attribute Classes.
- Using SOAP to call a Web Method.
- Using the NetworkCredential and CredentialCache class.
- Customizing Soap Messages.
- Using the WebServiceBinding Attribute.
- Using Configuration files and configuring Web services.
As a workshop, most of your learning will take place during the extensive lab.